This is an enhancement romhack of Fire Emblem Thracia 776 which adds tons Quality-of-Life features and uses Lil' Manster translation.
- Brighton is now a prepromote.
- Fire, Heal, and Door Keys can be bought from the preparations screen shop.
- 3 additional units that have been restored from the original game’s data: Gunnar (Asbel’s presumed grandfather), as well as letting you choose Daisy and Asaello as an alternative to Lifis and Safy.
- Most unused bosses have been restored, with 2 new ones being added.
- A 2-3 range bow locked to bowlocked units has been created, called the Recurve Bow (the name Longbow is already used in FE5).
- B-Route has gotten plenty of perks and bonuses to make it just as favorable as A-Route.
- Chapters 12 and 12x are no longer a staff-induced nightmare if you play without warpskipping.
- The feature from modern FE games where a unit has their whole inventory sent to the convoy/supply upon getting killed (and only killed, not if you get captured).
- Many units have had their portraits revamped and/or their battle sprite colors moved around to look more like their official art. In this same vein, the more major bosses in FE5 now have unique color palettes in battle.
- Accost had its double-edged sword property removed: it will activate only if the unit with the skill can actually attack in that combat, in addition to having higher HP and attack speed at the start of the combat (Selphina will no longer get ORKOed by ballisticians).
Advent - Dialogue Writer, Event Editor, Social Media Promoting
Lord Louie - Graphics Editor, Game Design, Portrait Artist
MiacisJaune, Zane Avernathy, Kalieum, Ultimage, ai - Coding Assistance
Jeorge Reds & Cyn - Portrait Artists
PobbleBobble - Graphics Editor
Special Thanks to all our Playtesters from the FE5 Hacking Hel server.