On the start screen press select. Then you find the level select option where you press select again and use the D-Pad to select a level.
In game while the game is pause press select to toggle between debug/normal mode. The exclamation mark indicates toggle with color.
Then while debug is enabled and game is unpaused:
- Hold Select + R to start item place mode. In that mode Y and A buttone rotate the current entity and you can place them with the X button. The L Button will eliminate enteties on screen. In case you have to much on screen this is good for limit testing. You can move the camera freely around till you hold R while moving then you increment on the tilegrid. B will copie a near entity..
- To exit the item-place-mode just hold select and press R again. Then you can play normal. While debug is enabeld the X button will give you invincibility and A the black shirt powerup.
- Then Select + L button opens sprite view and sound test mode. Does not work when you stand near a border and this mode is likely to crash your game! You can press Up and Down with B or X to play different songs. The values are shown on the top left and underflowing will just crash the game. Also press Left and Right with A or Y to play different sound effects. Some of this features could be unlocked with cheat codes so thanks for finding them. This was a one day hack and also started a dissasembly since the game has some stuff in it to look at. Like screen flips.. It is one of the better mascot-platformers but still flawed. The game could probably be fun with some changes to level dessigne and speed controlls or not having one hit kills on everything. Have fun practicing/Testing!
- START+SELECT = RESET (get back to level select)
- SELECT WHILE PAUSE = DEBUGG toggle
- SELECT+R = ITEM PLACE MODE (imagine buttons like D-Pad Y or A left or right, X-place B-copy)
- SELECT+L = CRASH MODE
- X or A = POWER-UP